Get GDPR Ready! Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe (CIPP/E) encompasses pan-European and national data protection laws, key privacy terminology and practical concepts concerning the protection of personal data and trans-border data flows. Achieving a CIPP/E credential shows you have the comprehensive GDPR knowledge, perspective and understanding to ensure compliance and data protection success in Europe.
Add a CIPM credential to the CIPP/E and you’ll be uniquely equipped to fulfill the DPO requirements of the GDPR. The CIPP/E relates to the knowledge a DPO must have concerning the European legal framework of the legislation, and the CIPM the theoretical aspects necessary to lead an organization’s data protection efforts.
- Comprehensive study materials and official courseware
- IAPP membership
- One exam voucher
- Module 1: Data Protection Laws
- Module 2: Personal Data
- Module 3: Controllers and Processors
- Module 4: Processing Personal Data
- Module 5: Information Provision
- Module 6: Data Subjects’ Rights
- Module 7: Security of Processing
- Module 8: Accountability
- Module 9: International Data Transfers
- Module 10: Supervisions and Enforcement
- Module 11: Compliance