UCCE-A: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration v11.5
UCCE-A (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration) is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare learners to administer the Cisco Unified CCE v11.5 solution. This course will provide the student with the basic knowledge to understand the Cisco Unified CCE deployment solution and requirements for basic ACD and IVR configurations to include using ICM Configuration Manager and associated utilities, setting up agents, providing for basic IVR activities and using the Cisco Finesse Agent desktop. This course will also provide knowledge on how to use the ICM Script Editor and associated utilities to implement basic routing techniques, routing for transfers, ring-no-answer conditions and Precision Routing. And last, this course provides basic overall knowledge on Cisco Unified Intelligence Center deployments and how to use the reporting interface to access, view, and personalize report templates and dashboards.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Basic familiarity with automatic call distribution (ACD) systems and interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
- Must have a Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full audio capabilities.
- Must have already installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator or have Administrator rights to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Cisco Unified CCE solution, architecture, solution options, integrated features, and call flow options.
- Understand basic principles and configuration requirements for ACD activity in Cisco Unified CM, Cisco Unified CVP, ICM, and how to access and use the Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Understand requirements and configurations to implement IVR activity in Cisco Unified CVP.
- Understand and use administrative features and functions of ICM and implement more complex routing to include Precision Routing, routing from Cisco Unified Communications Manager and routing in a ring-no-answer condition.
- Understand basic concepts and terms to access, view, modify reports and use other reporting functions provided by Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Lesson 1: Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
- Lesson 3: Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Lesson 4: Basic Call Flow Models
Module 2: Basic ACD Configurations
- Lesson 1: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco Unified CVP
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco Unified CCE
- Lesson 4: Using Cisco Finesse
- Lesson 5: Using Cisco Unified CCE Script Editor
Module 3: Configuring Cisco Unified CVP for IVR Functionality
- Lesson 1: Basic IVR Configurations
- Lesson 2: Basic IVR Scripting using CVP Micro-Applications
Module 4: Extended Functions
- Lesson 1: ICM User Accounts and Feature Control Sets
- Lesson 2: Using ICM Utilities
- Lesson 3: Understanding ICM Variables
- Lesson 4: Precision Routing
- Lesson 5: Routing Calls from Cisco Unified CM
- Lesson 6: Ring-No-Answer Routing
- Lesson 7: ICM Administrative Scripting
Module 5: Cisco Unified CCE Reporting
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Lesson 2: Running and Modifying CUIC Reports
- Lesson 3: Creating CUIC Reports and Dashboards
- Lab 1: Setting up your VPN and Student CIPC
- Lab 2: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lab 3: Test Basic Routing Functions of Intelligent Contact Manager
- Lab 4: Configure ICM and Test Basic ACD Routing
- Lab 5: Configure and License Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 6: Configure Voice Browsers for Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 7: Cisco Unified CVP Proof of Concept
- Lab 8: Implementing ACD Routing with Prompting, Collecting and Queuing
- Lab 9: Configuring Feature Control Sets, ICM Users and Using Internet Script Editor
- Lab 10: Using Script Editor Utilities
- Lab 11: Configuring Precision Routing
- Lab 12: Configuring Reroute on No Answer (RONA)
- Lab 13: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 14: Implement an Administrative Script
- Lab 15: Navigating CUIC
- Lab 16: Running and Modifying CUIC Reports