UCCE-AA: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration v11.5
UCCE-AA (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration) v11.5 is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare students to implement more advanced functions and options in the Cisco Unified CCE environment. This course will provide the students a more comprehensive look at complex topics such as advanced routing techniques, Cisco Finesse Administration, using VoiceXML applications, accessing an external database, and translation routing. This course will also provide students with the capability of implementing Cisco options such as the Cisco Outbound Option, Courtesy Callback, and Agent Greetings and Whisper announcements. And finally, students will learn about advanced reporting topics such as advanced administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes (UCCE-A or AUCCE1) or equivalent real world experience. This class will assume the student has a basic working knowledge of Cisco Unified CCE and its administration.
- Must have a Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full audio capabilities.
- Must have already installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator or have Administrator rights to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features and call flow options.
- Apply advanced scripting principles using the expression editor and custom functions and implement silent monitoring and recording.
- Understand Cisco Finesse administration and how to set up reason/wrap-up codes, desktop layout, custom variables, and workflow applications and implement Finesse IP Phone Agent.
- Understand and implement VoiceXML applications and configure access to an external database via the VXML Server.
- Understand the concepts behind translation routing to include when, why, and how to implement translation routing in a Cisco Unified CCE or traditional ICM environment.
- Implement Cisco Unified CCE Options including Cisco Outbound dialing, Courtesy Callback, Agent Greeting/Whisper announcements, and Mobile Agent.
- Understand advanced CUIC reporting concepts including administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Lesson 1: Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
- Lesson 3: Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Lesson 4: Basic Call Flow Models
Module 2: Implementing Business Rules
- Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas and Functions
- Lesson 3: Silent Monitoring and Recording
- Lesson 4: Advanced CVP Configurations
Module 3: Using Finesse Administration
- Lesson 1: Finesse Overview
- Lesson 2: Finesse Administration
- Lesson 3: Finesse IP Phone Agent
Module 4: Using CVP VoiceXML Applications
- Lesson 1: Basic VoiceXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Using Call Studio
- Lesson 3: ICM Scripting for VoiceXML Applications
- Lesson 4: Accessing an External Database
Module 5: Translation Routing
- Lesson 1: Traditional Translation Routing
- Lesson 2: Translation Routing to CVP
Module 6: Configuring Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Lesson 1: Cisco Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 3: Agent Greeting/Whisper Announcements
- Lesson 4: Mobile Agent
Module 7: CUIC Reporting for the Advanced User
- Lesson 1: CUIC Overview
- Lesson 2: CUIC Administration
- Lesson 3: Importing and Using CVP Reports
- Lesson 4: Custom Reporting
- Lab 1: Setting up your VPN and Student CIPC
- Lab 2: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lab 3: Building Expressions and Custom Functions
- Lab 4: Cisco Finesse Configurations
- Lab 5: Implementing IP Phone Agent
- Lab 6: Creating a Project in Call Studio
- Lab 7: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Scripts
- Lab 8: Configure Database Lookup using Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 9: Configure an Agent-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 10: Configure a Transfer to IVR-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 11: Implement Cisco Courtesy Callback
- Lab 12: Configure Agent Greeting
- Lab 13: Using CUIC Administration
- Lab 14: Creating a Custom Report