AUCCE: Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 v11
AUCCE (Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise) Part 1 v11 training course is intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day two support of a Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) solution deployed in a Customer Voice Portal (CVP) comprehensive environment.The AUCCE Part 1 course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for the corresponding AUCCE Part 2 course, and should be considered as a prerequisite before taking Part 2. The overall goal of this course is to build an effective administrator of the solution by exposing the technical requirements of the solution and utilizing the solution tools for effective operation. The learner will be exposed to Contact Center Enterprise (CCE), Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) and Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) scripting in this course to ensure basic competence with the solution.
- Exam Number:
- Exam Name:
- Implementing and Supporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
|Class Date||Class Hours||Location||GTR||Price|
- Comprehensive study materials and official Cisco courseware
- Remote lab access
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers and switch) is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways, as detailed in the VFCC course, would be really helpful.
- A basic understanding of contact center operations is helpful but not required.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution from a component functional level.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (prompt/collect/queue) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Configure a Supervisor to enable Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Reporting functionality including running stock reports and creating dashboards.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 2: UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager
- Lesson 2: ICM Script Editor Overview
- Lesson 3: Scripting for CVP
Module 3: CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- Lesson 1:CTI Options Overview
- Lesson 2: Configure ICM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 3: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 4: Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
Module 4: Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
- Lesson 1: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lesson 2: ICM MicroApps
- Lesson 3: ICM Scripting Using MicroApps
Module 5: Additional UCCE Considerations
- Lesson 1: ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Lesson 2: Precision Routing
- Lesson 3: RONA
Module 6: External VXML Implementation
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML
Module 7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Reporting
- Lesson 1: CUIC Overview
- Lesson 2: CUIC Reporting
- Lab 1: Check out the Lab Environment
- Lab 2: Explore Voice Gateway
- Lab 3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 4: Tools and Utilities for Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 5: Prepare a simple Label Script
- Lab 6: Using ICM Tools for ICM Scripts
- Lab 7: Configure ICM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 8: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 9: Install Agent/Supervisor Desktop and test login
- Lab 10: Basic Skill Group functionality in an ICM Script
- Lab 11: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Lab 12: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 13: Configuring CCE for Monitoring and Reporting
- Lab 14: Configuring and using Precision Queues
- Lab 15: RONA
- Lab 16: Implement Administrative Scripts
- Lab 17: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy
- Lab 18: CTI Route Points for UCCE Calls and Transfers
- Lab 19: CCMP
- Lab 20: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 21: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 22: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Script
- Lab 23: More CUIC Reports, including a Dashboard of our favorite reports