WIDEPLOY (Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks) Training is a five-day course that prepares network professionals with information to deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures, policies, and best practices, as well as ensuring the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components.
The class provides students with hands-on labs to ensure students thoroughly understand how to configure and deploy the new Cisco 8.0 Prime Infrastructure release 2.2 and Mobility Services Engine release 8.0 features.
- Exam Number:
- Exam Name:
- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
- CCNP Wireless
- Comprehensive study materials and official Cisco courseware
It is recommended, but not required, that students complete the following exams:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
It is recommended that students have basic knowledge of:
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Metageek Channelizer Software
- Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- LAN switching
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define and deploy WLAN Infrastructure for mobility.
- Implement controller and AP High Availability.
- Design and implement high-density wireless solutions.
- Design and implement Flex Connect architectures.
- Describe and implement wireless bridging (Mesh) technologies.
- Describe and implement QoS for wireless applications.
- Describe and implement multicast over wireless.
- Manage wireless services with Cisco Prime infrastructure.
- Implement base and context mobile experience Cisco MSE architecture.
- Module 1: Deploy a Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Module 2: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Data Designs
- Module 3: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Voice and Real-time Application Designs
- Module 4: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Location Designs
- Module 5: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Outdoor and High-Density Designs