WIDESIGN Training is a five-day instructor-led course that offers a new perspective on designing your wireless networks. The student will learn how to design a wireless network from beginning to end, from customer-first contact to post-deployment reports. The student will learn how to conduct walk-throughs, identify difficult areas and optimize the survey process to provide a better access point coverage ratio.
- Exam Number:
- Exam Name:
- Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
- CCNP Wireless
- Comprehensive study materials and official Cisco courseware
Course ObjectivesUpon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the needs of wireless networks today.
- Understand wireless Architectures and Core Components.
- Understand wireless Design Methodologies and Best Practices.
- Design for Real-Time Applications.
- Examine Planning and Design Tools.
- Implement a Wireless Design.
- Troubleshoot Methodology.
- Module 1: Determine Customer Wi-Fi Design Process
- Module 2: Design for Data Coverage
- Module 3: Design for Voice and Real-Time Applications
- Module 4: Design for Location and Cisco CMX
- Module 5: Design for Wi-Fi Beyond the Enterprise Campus
- Module 6: Conduct a Site Survey