WISECURE (Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks) Training is a five-day course that provides the students with guidelines for implementing Wi-Fi security architectures through proper configuration of Cisco wireless components.
WISECURE provides students with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts presented include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, and Identity Services Engine release 1.3 features.
- Exam Number:
- Exam Name:
- Securing Wireless Enterprise Networks
- CCNP Wireless
- Comprehensive study materials and official Cisco courseware
PrerequisitesIt is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Metageek Channelizer Software
- Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- LAN switching
Course ObjectivesUpon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Define security approaches in a Wi-Fi design.
- Describe how to design and deploy end point and client security.
- Describe how to design and deploy ISE in a Wi-Fi network.
- Explain how to secure the Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- Design and deploy Wi-Fi access control.
- Describe management and monitoring capabilities in the Wi-Fi environment.
- Module 1: Define Security Approaches in a Wi-Fi Design
- Module 2: Design and Deploy End-Point and Client Security
- Module 3: Design and Deploy Cisco ISE and Management Platforms
- Module 4: Secure Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Module 5: Design and Deploy Wi-Fi Access Control
- Module 6: Design and Deploy Monitoring Capabilities