WITSHOOT (Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks) v1.1 training is a three-day class which provides students information to troubleshoot Cisco wireless networks. The course provides guidelines for troubleshooting Wi-Fi architectures of Cisco wireless components. WITSHOOT provides students hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts taught include troubleshooting Cisco AireOS Release 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) Release 1.3 features. WITSHOOT is targeted toward wireless network engineers with 3-5 years of experience in the networking or security fields.
- Exam Number:
- Exam Name:
- Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
- CCNP Wireless
- Comprehensive study materials and official Cisco courseware
PrerequisitesIt is recommended, but not required, that students complete the following exams:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Metageek Channelizer Software
- Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- LAN switching
Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe troubleshooting methodologies.
- Troubleshoot AP joining issues.
- Troubleshoot client connectivity issues.
- Identify and locate RF interferences.
- Troubleshoot client performance issues.
- Identify common wired infrastructure issues based on the output from common troubleshooting tools.
- Troubleshoot WLC and AP high availability issues.
Module 1: Identify Common Troubleshooting Approaches
- Lesson 1: Describing Network Troubleshooting Methodology
- Lesson 2: Describing Network Troubleshooting Tools and Resources
Module 2: Identify Wireless Infrastructure Issues
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Wireless-Related Wired Infrastructure Issues
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting AP-to-Controller Issues
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Cisco FlexConnect
Module 3: Identify Core Wireless Infrastructure Issues
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Client Connectivity Issues
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Client Performance Issues
Module 4: Identify Wireless Security Issues
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Client Authentication Issues
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Guest Access Issues
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Issues with RF-Related Security Threats