CompTIA Linux+ Training is a five-day course that is designed to cover the CompTIA Linux+ objectives, builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system, to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job in any type of Linux career. You will acquire the skills needed to install and support one or more distributions of the Linux operating system and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for CompTIA® Linux+ exam.
- Exam Number:
- Exam Name:
- CompTIA Linux+
- Official Courseware
- Exam voucher
- Practice test questions
- Post class exam review session
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- 12 months of Linux administration experience
Hardware and system configuration
- Explain Linux boot process concepts.
- Given a scenario, install, configure, and monitor kernel modules.
- Given a scenario, configure and verify network connection parameters.
- Given a scenario, manage storage in a Linux environment.
- Compare and contrast cloud and virtualization concepts and technologies.
- Given a scenario, configure localization options.
Systems operation and maintenance
- Given a scenario, conduct software installations, configurations, updates, and removals.
- Given a scenario, manage users and groups.
- Given a scenario, create, modify, and redirect files.
- Given a scenario, manage services.
- Summarize and explain server roles.
- Given a scenario, automate and schedule jobs.
- Explain the use and operation of Linux devices.
- Compare and contrast Linux graphical user interfaces.
- Given a scenario, apply or acquire the appropriate user and/or group permissions and ownership.
- Given a scenario, configure and implement appropriate access and authentication methods.
- Summarize security best practices in a Linux environment.
- Given a scenario, implement logging services.
- Given a scenario, implement and configure Linux firewalls.
- Given a scenario, backup, restore, and compress files.
Linux troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Given a scenario, analyze system properties and remediate accordingly.
- Given a scenario, analyze system processes in order to optimize performance.
- Given a scenario, analyze and troubleshoot user issues.
- Given a scenario, analyze and troubleshoot application and hardware issues.
Automation and scripting
- Given a scenario, deploy and execute basic BASH scripts.
- Given a scenario, carry out version control using Git.
- Summarize orchestration processes and concepts.
CompTIA Linux Certification Exam Review
- Exam Structure
- Exam Registration Process
- Time Management
- Topics and Concepts
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification Question Structure
- Vendor Interpretation Techniques