CompTIA Linux+ Training is a five-day course that is designed to cover the CompTIA Linux+ objectives, builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system, to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job in any type of Linux career. You will acquire the skills needed to install and support one or more distributions of the Linux operating system and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for CompTIA® Linux+™ Powered by LPI exams (Exam Codes: LX0–103 and LX0–104).
- Exam Number:
- LX0-103, LX0-104
- Exam Name:
- CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-1
- Linux+, LPIC level 1
- Comprehensive study materials
Course ObjectivesAfter completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage user and group accounts.
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- Manage various files in Linux.
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership.
- Print files.
- Manage packages.
- Manage kernel services.
- Work with the Bash shell.
- Manage jobs and processes.
- Manage system services.
- Configure Linux services to provide users with network connectivity.
- Configure basic Internet services.
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system.
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems.
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues.
- Install the Linux operating system.
- Configure the GUI.
- Lesson 1: Familiarizing Yourself with Linux
- Lesson 2: Managing User and Group Accounts
- Lesson 3: Managing Partitions and the Linux Filesystem
- Lesson 4: Managing Files in Linux
- Lesson 5: Working with Linux Permissions and Ownership
- Lesson 6: Printing Files
- Lesson 7: Managing Packages
- Lesson 8: Managing Kernel Services
- Lesson 9: Working with the Bash Shell and Shell Scripts
- Lesson 10: Managing Jobs and Processes
- Lesson 11: Managing System Services
- Lesson 12: Configuring Network Services
- Lesson 13: Configuring Basic Internet Services
- Lesson 14: Securing Linux
- Lesson 15: Managing Hardware
- Lesson 16: Troubleshooting Linux Systems
- Lesson 17: Installing Linux
- Lesson 18: Configuring the GUI