Ethical Hacking Bootcamp
Ethical Hacking Bootcamp is a five-day class with over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2,200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
This course prepares you for the EC-Council® Certified Ethical Hacker® (CEH®) exam 312-50. The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You will walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are in high demand, as well as prepare you for the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
- Exam Number:
- Exam Name:
- Ethical Hacking
- Ethical Hacking
- Comprehensive study materials including Boson ExSim-Max for Ethical Hacking and official courseware
- One exam voucher that is valid for one year from original class date
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Lesson 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Lesson 3: Scanning Networks
- Lesson 4: Enumeration
- Lesson 5: System Hacking
- Lesson 6: Malware Threats
- Lesson 7: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Lesson 8: Sniffing
- Lesson 9: Social Engineering
- Lesson 10: Denial of Service
- Lesson 11: Session Hacking
- Lesson 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Lesson 13: Hacking Web servers
- Lesson 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Lesson 15: SQL Injection
- Lesson 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Lesson 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Lesson 18: IOT Hacking
- Lesson 19: Cloud Computing
- Lesson 20: Cryptography
In addition to validating your IT skills and networking training, CEH Certifications are a must for certain IT positions.
DoD Mandate: The DoD Directive 8570.01-M mandates all government personnel, civilians, and contractors with privileged access working on networks are required to receive industry IT certifications. This directive include the Certified Ethical Hacker across the Computer NetworkDefense Categories “CND”.
Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH, and EC-Council are registered trademarks of International Council of E-Commerce Consultants DBA EC-Council.