MCSD: App Builder w/ MCSA Web Applications Bootcamp
This MCSD App Builder w/MCSA Web Applications boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courses:
- 20486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- 20532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
While attending this training program - you take three certification exams to test and certify for the MCSA Web Apps & MCSD App Builder official certifications. If your goal is to learn how to use Visual Studio to develop web apps and pass the certification exams (70-480, 70-486 & 70-532) - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
- Exam Number:
- 70-480, 70-486 & 70-532
- MCSD: App Builder; MCSA: Web Applications
- Comprehensive study materials, including official Microsoft courseware
- On-site certification testing with three examination vouchers that are valid for one year from original class date and 1 Retake Voucher (per exam, if needed)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio to create and run a Web application
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications
- Create Web applications that support offline operations
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views
- Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers
- Run unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio 2012 and configure an application for troubleshooting
- Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users
- Implement a consistent look and feel, including corporate branding, across an entire MVC web application
- Use partial page updates and caching to reduce the network bandwidth used by an application and accelerate responses to user requests
- Implement a complete membership system in an MVC 4 web application
- Build an MVC application that resists malicious attacks and persists information about users and preferences
- Describe how to write a Windows Azure web service and call it from and MVC application
- Describe what a Web API is and why developers might add a Web API to an application
- Modify the way browser requests are handled by an MVC application
- Describe how to package and deploy an ASP.NET MVC 4 web application from a development computer to a web server for staging or production
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.