MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure (Security) w/ MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Bootcamp
The MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Security) w/ MCSA Windows Server 2016 Training & Certification Boot Camp covers Windows Server 2016 Admin & Security in one combined 12 day course. Student will learn Windows Server 2016 topics such as installing, configuring, administering plus learn how to enhance the security of the IT infrastructure that they administer.
This class incorporates Microsoft Official Courseware:
- 20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
- 20744 Securing Windows Server 2016
While attending this training program, you take four exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE Cloud Platform / Infrastructure plus MCSA Windows Server 2016 official certifications. If your goal is to learn how to implement, administer and secure Azure and Windows Server 2016 services plus pass the certification exams (70-740, 70-741, 70-742 & 70-744) - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
- Exam Number:
- 70-740, 70-741, 70-742 & 70-744
- Exam Name:
- 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016
- Comprehensive study materials, including official Microsoft courseware
- On-site certification testing with up to eight examination vouchers that are valid for one year from original class date
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement software defined networking
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
- Secure Windows Server.
- Secure application development and a server workload infrastructure.
- Manage security baselines.
- Configure and manage just enough and just-in-time (JIT) administration.
- Manage data security.
- Configure Windows Firewall and a software-defined distributed firewall.
- Secure network traffic.
- Secure your virtualization infrastructure.
- Manage malware and threats.
- Configure advanced auditing.
- Manage software updates.
- Manage threats by using Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Module 2: Configuring local storage
- Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Module 8: Implementing failover clustering
- Module 9: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images
- Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
20741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Module 1: Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
- Module 2: Implementing DHCP
- Module 3: Implementing IPv6
- Module 4: Implementing DNS
- Module 5: Implementing and managing IPAM
- Module 6: Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Module 7: Implementing DirectAccess
- Module 8: Implementing VPNs
- Module 9: Implementing networking for branch offices
- Module 10: Configuring advanced networking features
- Module 11: Implementing Software Defined Networking
20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
- Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
- Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
- Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
- Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
- Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
20744: Securing Windows Server 2016
- Module 1: Attacks, breach detection, and Sysinternals tools
- Module 2: Protecting credentials and privileged access
- Module 3: Limiting administrator rights with Just Enough Administration
- Module 4: Privileged access management and administrative forests
- Module 5: Mitigating malware and threats
- Module 6: Analyzing activity with advanced auditing and log analytics
- Module 7: Deploying and configuring Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Module 8: Secure Virtualization Infrastructure
- Module 9: Securing application development and server-workload infrastructure
- Module 10: Planning and protecting data
- Module 11: Optimizing and securing file services
- Module 12: Securing network traffic with firewalls and encryption
- Module 13: Securing network traffic
- Module 14: Updating Windows Server